So today was my first day back at work. I somehow managed to get out of the house with only the smallest of breakdowns. It actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Albeit Aaron and Canon came and had lunch with me so I didn't have to go all day, but I figure it's a start. I did find that the bright side to having to leave my adorable child is getting to come home to his cute chubby face that's even more excited than usual to see me(ok so his expression didn't actually change at all when I walked in but I can only assume that's just because he doesn't yet have control of his face. I mean it's pretty obvious that while the outside is saying drooly mess, the inside is gleefully screaming "Hooray mom's home!!!!!").
Tomorrow's goal: Leaving the house sans nervous breakdown....
Monday, January 5, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yo, I was just checking into your blog while our kiddo is sleeping. I am trying to get into the habit of commenting on your posts.
ReplyDelete