Friday, January 2, 2009

Resolutions

I've decided to fall in line with every other blog I've read in the past couple of days and go ahead and post my 2009 resolutions. I know this can only end in heartache, as I'm sure to default on most if not all of them, but in the spirit of the new year here goes:

1) Pay off all credit card debt by the end of the year

2) Write something in this blog or my personal writing blog every day

3) Get my huge pregnancy sized ass back down to a size 6

4) Spend more personal time with my wonderfully deserving and incredibly patient husband

Hmm...well I thought I had a few more goals for the year, but I guess I plan on being quite the underachiever. Oh well, all the better to ward off disappointment by setting my expectations low haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment